quinta-feira, 19 de agosto de 2010

THE SHADOW OF ME

This one (and the next one) were also among the ones I rejected when I selected the poems to transfer from the old blog to here. They reflect a much darker moment of my life and I don't think I would have written something like it now.

Este (e o próximo) também fazem parte dos que rejeitei quando fiz a selecção dos poemas a transferir do blog antigo para aqui. Reflectem um momento muito mais negro da minha vida e acho que não escreveria nada assim agora.

There is me
And there is a shadow
And I am haunted
By the shadow if me.

Set me free.
Don't tell me about things
I don't want to know.

Let me go.
You don't fool me anymore.
Life isn't worth it.

I wanna die.
Let me try.
If I don't like it
You can bring me back.

But you never will.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário